Creating an account
You’ll need an account before getting started. This only takes a few seconds!
Go the signup page and fill in your details in the web form. Click Register and you’re good to go.
Adding your website
- Log into the System73 Multi-CDN control panel on my.s73cdn.net
- In the menu on the left click Vhosts.
- In the Vhost screen, you should see the New Vhost form. If not, press the blue Add new vhost button to open it.
- A label for your own c.s73cdn.net CNAME (example creates example.c.s73cdn.net)
- The location of your content in the Origin URL field (The origin url needs to contain either http:// or https://)
- Add a path to a small file on your origin for monitoring purposes (e.g. /robots.txt, we’ll monitor that file for you)
- Your alias (e.g. cdn.example.com)
(optional) Select your product; SingleCDN or MultiCDN. In case you want to change the provider selection, click on advanced settings to adjust your mix.
Click the Create vhost button to finish.
To verify if setup was successful, you can:
- Use the vhost validation tool available in our portal
- Enter the following curl command in your terminal:
curl -I <label>.c.s73cdn.net/<monitoringfile>, or
- Enter <label>.c.s73cdn.net/<monitoringfile> in a page tester, such as Pingdom’s.
You can proceed to integrate using the c.s73cdn.net host we provide you with, or first setup your own alias at your DNS provider.